Overall Value Derived:
- The base of the heater is made up of non-skid property which ensures that it remains in place even when used on hardwood floors;
- Provides an above-par heating experience in a small room quickly;
- User-friendly digital display;
- Comes with intuitive digital controls;
- Three heating settings: low heat, high heat, and PLUS auto with the auto setting being thermostat controlled so if you want to keep a specific temperature in the room simply select it on the digital thermostat and enjoy the warm and cozy environment;
- Consists of an oscillating fan that assists in distributing the air evenly throughout the room;
- Heats up to 260 square feet of room;
- Comes with an in-built timer function from one to eight hours that can be set in one hour increments. It gives you the liberty of setting the device running for specific amount of time when you go to bed or office;
- The remote control that comes with the heater works quite well and in fact makes for an excellent thermostat;
- Consists of an automatic overheat protection and cool touch housing feature which is self-regulating and assists in preventing accidents while the heater is functioning;
- Tower design makes the device more alluring to the eyes and saves floor space;
- Lightweight hence, easy to move from one room to another without much effort;
- The tall and thin design of the heater ensures it to use the narrow areas, in fact, it works best when placed in the corner of the room;
- Constructed with fiberglass which makes it very durable;
- It functions very smoothly;
- Does not consume much electricity which assists in saving you money on electricity bills;
- It is ETL listed;
- Cost-effective in price;
- Uses 1500 watts of power.
- Several people have complained about the thermostat being reset every time the device is turned off which means that the heater does not save the user settings;
- First time usage of the heater may produce a chemical smell which is not pleasant but it will eventually disappear;
- The thermostat functions only if the heater is on high mode;
- Every time when you turn on the heater it will be on the high heat mode. There is no way to set it up on low heat mode. This means that you will have to fiddle with the controls every time the heater is turned on;
- Even though this heater does have a power button in order to fully turn it off you need to unplug it. But, doing so will reset it to 75 degrees. So, every time you need to re-configure the temperature when the heater is turned back on;
- The heater makes a beep sound every time you change a setting which is pretty loud. This will not be a big problem if you are using the heater in the living room. But, in case you use it in the bedroom at late night, the beeping can wake your partner up;
- It is not possible to set specific times when the heater will turn on and off;
- No fan-only setting available which does not give you the option of simply circulating the air on warmer days (there are several space heaters that offer this option);
- No filter is available to clean the heater. Due to this there is a build-up of lint and fur which is not good for your pets. But, by using a vacuum cleaner attachment it is possible to get rid of the build-up;
- No safety shut-off function in case the heater is tipped or knocked over;
- The carry handle provided at the back of the heater is not of high quality. Instead, it is much better to carry the heater with your hands while moving it from one room to another;
- There is no tilt detection safety feature in the heater;
- The display is on the top which means that every time you need to get up in order to check the temperature which can be a tedious task;
- There are certain people who have complained about the heater not cutting off at the set temperature.
If you are looking for a heater that is bigger in size but with a small footprint to accommodate in your room size then you will appreciate Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater.
Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater is a tower style heater that has been designed to warm up your bedroom, bathroom, or simply any room you might need it.
The amazing part?
It is recommended to heat rooms of maximum 260 square feet. So, if you are living in a small apartment it is a perfect fit for your warming needs.
The heater comes with a built-in handle which makes it easier to move from one room to another in an effortless manner. There are three heat settings present in the heater – low, high, and auto. At low heat setting, the heater works at 900 watts while at a high setting, it works at 1500 watts. Apart from these two settings which are normally available in various brands of heaters, it also has a PLUS auto setting which is thermostat controlled. So, if you want to keep a specific temperature in the room simply select it on the digital thermostat and enjoy the warm and cozy environment.
There is a programmable timer also present in Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater. When you opt for this feature the heater shuts off automatically after the preset number of hours. The great news is that it is self-regulating and assists in preventing accidents while the heater is functioning.
Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater is very user-friendly consisting of push-button controls and digital display. It even comes with a remote control which gives you the convenience of sitting at your couch and setting the temperature. It is important to note that not many brands selling heaters in the market provide a remote control with the product. So, this is a great feature to have in this heater.
To heat the room, Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater employs a self-regulating ceramic element and integrates it with widespread oscillation. This lethal combination ensures that each and every part of your room gets enough warmth.
When Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater is in full throttle it is very quiet which makes it one of the best heaters available in the country.
There are couple of loopholes evident in this ingenious heater is the fact that it does not have a fan-only option. But, it makes up for it by having an oscillation feature to evenly distribute the heat throughout the room.
The other one being, the heater does not automatically shuts off when tipped over.
All in all, Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater is one of the best space heaters available in the market.
- Built-in carry handle
- 1500 watts of comforting warmth
- 3 quiet settings
- High heat
- Low heat
- PLUS Auto (programmable thermostat controlled)
- Built-in safety features, including overheat protection and cool-touch housing
- Fully assembled
- 3-year limited warranty
- E.T.L. listed
- Size/Height: 7.25″L x 8.6″W x 23″H
- Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 Kg)
- Remote: Yes
- Controls: Digital controls
- Oscillation: Widespread oscillation
- Timer: 8-hour timer
- Thermostat: Adjustable thermostat
Review the Product
The Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater is a far superior performer when it comes to air heating.
When we placed it into our 260 square feet testing room, it gave amazing results by heating up the entire room in seconds. Thanks to its oscillating feature, the heater is able to cover vast areas of your room at a much quicker pace.
We also observed that the Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater employs a self-regulating ceramic element and integrates it with widespread oscillation. This lethal combination ensures that each and every part of your room gets enough warmth.
Normally it has been observed that different brands selling heaters have two settings low (900 watts) and high (1500 watts). But, in the case of Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater apart from low and high heat setting there is a third setting which is called PLUS auto setting which is thermostat controlled. This makes it possible for you to keep a specific temperature in the room and enjoy the warm and cozy environment. We found that all the three heat settings worked great as desired and gave great results in warming our testing room.
There are also some additional features in the heater which help in providing amazing heat experience like it uses PLUS Auto technology that comes with an adjustable thermostat to assist you in manually controlling the temperature, there is an in-built timer in the oscillating heater that can be set between 1 to 7 hours.
Finally, it even comes with a remote control that can be accessed anywhere in the room. This is a blessing in disguise for people who are not able to move.
But, it is not short of limitations.
The number one loophole is there is no fan-only setting available in the heater. This somewhat restricts you when you are simply looking for circulation of air on warmer days.
The other problem that we observed was the thermostat functioned only if the heater was on high mode which is not a great thing.
Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater is one of the best heaters available in our country that is incredibly quiet in comparison to other heaters available in the market. It virtually makes no noise whatsoever even when it is kept on highest settings. The primary reason for that is the in-built oscillating fan in the heater which makes it one of the quietest heaters.
We were barely able to hear any noise when the heater was in operation. If you are a big soap opera fan, or love listening to music, and even reading your favorite book, you can rest assured that there will be no disturbance whatsoever while doing these activities when the heater is operating.
Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater has nice in-built safety features that ensure that your room temperature does not get too hot to handle. We experimented this in a room of 260 square feet and observed that the automatic overheat protection and cool touch housing feature worked quite well. In fact, there was an instance where it was able to detect danger of overheating and automatically shut off.
Since there is no glowing coil or flame produced in the heater, thanks to its ceramic nature there is no threat of fire while it is operating. Also, you do not have to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning which is always a probability if you purchase propane heaters.
It has an ETL-listed heat shut-off function to combat external temperatures. With this feature, you can rest assured that your home is safe during the functioning of this heater.
But, it is not short of limitations either.
The number one loophole that we were able to observe was the fact that the power cord started to burned when we plugged the heater with an extension cord.
But, we were quickly able to observe that this problem gets rectified if you use this heater with either a Wall AC Outlet or with a Surge protector.
The heater tends to get hot when touched while it is functioning. So, position the heater carefully in your room. The last problem is that the heater does not have a tip-over shut-off function.
Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater is amazing when it comes to the overall look and feel. Thanks to its sleek tower silver and gray design scheme, it is possible to place it anywhere on the interiors. It is tall and slim which makes it fit in small areas comfortably.
This ceramic tower heater is made up of plastic which is not a bad thing considering all the leading heaters in the market are made up of plastic. The amazing part is that the buttons on the heater work pretty well and so does the remote. Overall, we faced no problem whatsoever while using the remote of this heater. You can place the heater in a corner which is its central location.
It weighs 8.6 lbs (3.9 Kg) which makes it easier to move from one room to another. The LCD display screen and push button design give a modern look to the ceramic tower heater. It also comes with an in-built carry handle.
The entire heater comes fully assembled. The only thing that you are required to do is simply plug in the 5-foot power cord and it will be ready for use.
The only loophole of the ceramic tower heater when it comes to aesthetics is the fact that its controller does not display the adjustments that you change. But, the LED display screen changes when the heater is operated remotely.
Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater comes at a cost-effective pricing option with a starting price of only $49 on Amazon. It is filled with amazing features like 1,500-watt warmth, 3 heat settings: low, high, and PLUS auto, and not to forget a remote control that ensures that you do not have to move from your cozy bed at an unbelievable price.
Overall Value Derived:
Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater provides great value for money especially if you plan to use it in a room space of approximately 260 square feet. Thanks to its LCD display screen and push button design it is a fantastic budget heater. It also comprises of other value-added features like an ETL-listed heat shut-off function, automatic overheat protection, and cool touch housing feature which make your home safe during the functioning of this heater.
“HOW DOES IT COMPARE?”
If you are looking for a heat that not only provides a great heating performance but also looks great then Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater is the best option available in the market.
Before we look at the differences between Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater and Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater with Digital Display and Remote Control it is important to look at the similarity between the two heaters.
Both the heaters use 1,500 watts of heating power at high-speed and 900 watts at low speed to swiftly warm up mid-size rooms with an additional PLUS auto thermostat-controlled setting.
Let us now focus our attention on points of difference between Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater with Digital Display and Remote Control and Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater.
Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater comes in the shape of a vase with a stand. While Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater with Digital Display and Remote Control is in the shape of a tower.
Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater comes with a 7-hour timer. While Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater with Digital Display and Remote Control comes with an 8-hour timer.
Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater comes in the size dimension of 8.25″ x 3″ x 16.05″. While Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater with Digital Display and Remote Control comes in the size dimensions of 7.25″ x 8.6″ x 23″.
Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Portable Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat is an ingenious heater is your ideal foil when you want to warm your room in a cold winter evening. Let us now look at the difference between Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Portable Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat and Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater.
The very difference is Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Portable Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat comes in 3 heat settings: high heat, low heat, and fan only. While Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater also come in 3 quiet settings including low, high, and PLUS auto thermostat-controlled setting. So, here you can see that both the heaters have different heat settings.
Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Portable Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat is available in silver and black colors to suit your decor. While Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater comes in a silver and gray design scheme to suit your decor.
Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Portable Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat has a single energy setting of 1500 watts to warm your room. While Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater has two energy settings to select from 900 watts and 1,500 watts.
Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Portable Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat features a cool touch casing for complete safety. While Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater consists of overheat protection and cool-touch housing feature to provide complete safety.
Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Portable Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat comes in the size dimensions of 3.7″ x 5.66″ x 9″. While Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater comes in the size dimension of 7.25″ x 8.6″ x 23″.
Lasko 758000 Cyclonic Ceramic Heater has been designed specifically to meet the requirements of small rooms. Let us now look at the difference between Lasko 758000 Cyclonic Ceramic Heater and Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater.
The primary difference is in the heat settings provided by these two heaters. Lasko 758000 Cyclonic Ceramic Heater has two energy settings to select from high (1,500 watts) and low (700 watts). While Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater also has two energy settings: high and low but the main difference is in the energy consumption which is 1,500 watts for high heat setting and 900 watts for low heat setting.
Lasko 758000 Cyclonic Ceramic Heater consists of a glide pivot feature that can be employed to direct the warmth in a specific direction. While Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater uses an oscillating fan that assists in distributing the air evenly throughout the room.
One last difference between both the heaters is too apparent. Lasko 758000 Cyclonic Ceramic Heater does not come with a remote control whereas Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater comes with a remote control.
At Comfy Home Corner- https://comfyhomecorner.com we are dedicated in providing the best tips and product reviews to assist you with creating a better environment for your home.